Different people experience different symptoms of breast cancer and some people do not have any signs or symptoms at all. If you have any signs or symptoms that worry you, be sure to see your doctor right away. Keep in mind that these symptoms can happen with other conditions that are not cancer.
Some symptoms or signs of breast cancer are:
- New lump in the breast or underarm (armpit).
- Thickening or swelling of part of the breast.
- Irritation or dimpling of breast skin.
- Redness or flaky skin in the nipple area or the breast.
- Pulling in of the nipple or pain in the nipple area.
- Nipple discharge other than breast milk, including blood.
- Any change in the size or the shape of the breast.
- Pain in any area of the breast.